This is a compilation of the band's favourite tracks from their last 3 CD releases and also includes one unreleased song.
Ltd. edt. 300 Stück rotes Vinyl - 180g - Klappcover!
- Alien Think Tank (from 'Music for Gentlemen')
- Continuously Well / Woke Up This Morning And Gave Myself Head (from 'Music for Gentlemen')
- Anubia (from 'Music for Gentlemen')
- His Sordid Past (from 'Music for Gentlemen')
- Nexus (unreleased song from 'Music for Gentlemen' sessions)
- Worship The Sun (from 'Medications')
- Nihil Slayride (from 'Medications')
- A Surreal Deal (from 'A Sort Of Spasmic Phlegm')
- The Osteopath (from 'A Sort Of Spasmic Phlegm')
- Tip Of The Sky (from 'A Sort Of Spasmic Phlegm')
- Maelstrom (from 'A Sort Of Spasmic Phlegm')
- Nachspiel In Oslo - Part I & II (from 'A Sort Of Spasmic Phlegm')
Chris Sigdell - guitars, vocals
Marko Lehtinen - drums
Michael Greilinger - bass (on tracks 1-6)
Chris Walt - bass (on tracks 7-13)
Scott Heller (Dr Space) - synthesizer effects (on tracks 10-13)
Reviews / Notes:
Phased is a classic power-trio with members hailing from Sweden, Finland and Switzerland.
Originally found in 1997 in Switzerland, the band has gone through some line-up changes. From 2001 to 2012 they were Chris Sigdell (singer and guitarist), Marko Lehtinen (drummer) and Chris Walt (bass).
In summer 2012 Marco Grementieri of the hardcore metal band Zatokrev replaced Chris Walt on bass. Dr. Space from Øresund Space Collective was a special guest on the last studio CD from 2009.
Phased – hailed as the Hawkwind of doom by some, play some weird sort of doom, spacerock and psychedelic heavy rock. When their wall of sound hits the desert, the sand is blown to the sea, only to be
drowned in a maelstrom of monstrous proportions. Phased’s is a razzmatazz of a style. It can be drawn out, even phlegmatic, other times it is spacey and sounds as if it was induced by fumes of pleasure,
mostly it is just dark and metallic, as Phased playfully avoid falling into the various traps of such genres as stoner…
Space Rock Productions