The Dead End Alley Band
"Whispers Of The Night"
Ltd. edt. 500 Stück gesamt: 400x schwarz, 100x gelb - mit Insert
- Mirrors And Seagulls (3:54)
- Whispers Of The Night (5:38)
- Lizards And Snakes (5:04)
- Centuries (6:14)
- Bring Me Back Home (3:12)
- Nightmare Time (5:00)
- Soul Sucker Blues (4:24)
- Trapped Inside A Lava Lamp (6:54)
- It's Too Late (7:43)
- Outro: This Trip Is Over (Time To Get Home) (3:40)
Javier Kou - lead & rhythm guitar, bass, vocals
Sebastián Sánchez-Botta - vocals, piano, organ, synth
Reviews / Notes:
"The debut album of the psychedelic rock band from Peru. ""Whispers of the Night"" (2012) is exactly as the title suggests, a whisper, a trippy ""touch"" of music through the night. It was recorded and mixed by Javier Kou and Sebastian Sanchez-Botta, in Lima, Peru, with the ambition to reborn the classic progressive and psychedelic rock and blues scents.
Just let yourself get carried away by The Dead-End Alley Band's 52 minutes of psychedelic sound and enjoy."